VB-GREENSPIN-CPS Compact spinning machine for TEXTILE WASTE
For multifilament yarns POY-FDY
VB-GREENSPIN-CPS is a spinning system dedicated to textile waste where the waste decontamination performed in melt phase using the Centruder®, a device (patent pending) based on the combination of melt centrifugation and vacuum.
- Process is ideal for the treatment of the textile waste
- Waste is grinded in a shredder suitable to process waste in diﬀerent form (fibres, fabrics, non woven, etc.)
- Waste is loaded in a single screw extruder, where it is melted and pushed into the Centruder®
- Inside the Centruder® a combintion of melt centrifugation, temperature and vacuum allows the decontami nation of the melt from all volatiles without degradation of the product.
- If required the system, with the adequate combination of temperature, vacuum and time, can increase the viscosity on melt phase.
- After the decontamination treatment, the granules/ﬂakes are feeding a single screw extruder, where the polymer is melted and pushed into the mechanical continuous filtration. Once filtered the melt enters in the pelletizing unit, model to be selected according to the type of material.
- The polymer line is complete of mechanical continuous filtration in order to deliver to the spinning pump a clean melt for efficient spinning
- VB-MAST technology or traditional gravimetric system can be applied for dope dyed spinning.
- Efficient decontamination in melt phase
- Suitable to increase product viscosity
- Suitable for textile waste
- Flake to POY and FDY production
- Range of denier: from 50 to 600 final den
- Range of dpf: from 2 to 4
- Dope dyed yarn spinning
- Single or multi module spinning machines
- Flexible product change
- Easy maintenance
- Low energy cost
- User friendly HMI