VB-GREENSPIN-IPS Compact spinning machine for RECYCLED POLYESTER (rPET)
VB-GREENSPIN-IPS is a spinning system dedicated to rPET (bottle ﬂake) where the rPET decontamination is perfor- med in solid state using a combination of infrared and vacuum.
- Process is ideal for treatment of the rPET in shape of ﬂakes.
- Flakes are pneumatically loaded in the infrared unit, where they are efficiently heated using infrared, while the ﬂakes are mixed with a special recirculation system
- Combination of temperature and vacuum allows the decontamination of the ﬂakes from all volatiles without degradation of the product.
- Homogenization of the product is achieved by special recirculation system
- If required, the system with the adequate combination of temperature, vacuum and time, can increase the viscosity of the waste, compensating its viscosity loss.
- After the decontamination treatment, the granules/ﬂakes are feeding a single screw extruder, where the polymer is melted and pushed into the mechanical continuous filtration. Once filtered the melt enters in the pelletizing unit, model to be selected according to the type of material.
- The polymer line is complete of mechanical continuous filtration in order to deliver to the spinning pump a clean melt for efficient spinning
- VB-MAST technology or traditional gravimetric system can be applied for dope dyed spinning.
- Efficient decontamination in solid state
- Suitable to increase product viscosity
- Suitable for rPET in form of ﬂakes
- Flake to POY and FDY production
- Range of denier: from 50 to 600 final den
- Range of dpf: from 2 to 4
- Dope dyed yarn spinning
- Single or multi module spinning machines
- Flexible product change
- Easy maintenance
- Low energy cost
- User friendly HMI