VB-MONO Horizontal extrusion lines for thermoplastic polymers
POLYESTER (PET) – POLYAMIDE (PA) – POLYPROPILENE (PP) – POLYETHYLENE (PE-LDPE-HDPE)
VB-MONO concept is an extrusion line designed to produce high quality monofilament yarns processing stan- dard polymers like PET, PA6, PA66, PBT, PP, PE.
The line can be designed with technological upgrades in order to process high performance polymers like PA12, PLA, PPS, etc.
Each line is designed for an optimum diameter range depending on the number of monofilament and required throughput.
- Produce diameter ranges from 0,07 to 2,00 mm.
- Process standard polymers and high performance polymers
- Available design for production of bicomponent monofilament
- Draw of the monofilament in hot air oven, steam or water bath
- Annealing of the monofilament in hot air ovens
- Low energy cost
- Easy maintenance